Jennifer Aniston shared the origin story of “The Rachel,” Cara Delevingne and Pharrell co-star in the upcoming Chanel film, Mark Salling opens up about the death of his co-star Cory Monteith, and more in Last Lap.
- Jennifer Aniston revealed that her hairstylist was “stoned out of his mind” when he gave her what would become “The Rachel.” [The Graham Norton Show]
- Cara Delevingne and Pharrell star in Chanel’s Reincarnation, premiering December 1.
- Mark Salling says Cory Monteith’s death leaves a “big, obvious” hole in Glee’s final season. [People]
- Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, and Kelly Reilly will officially be co-stars in True Detective. [THR]
- The Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer will premiere this week in select theaters. [moviefone]
- Turns out Kim Kardashian wasn’t so original with her booty-bearing magazine cover. [Vanity Fair]
- Speaking of, Kim K. covers the Elle Confidence Issue. With her clothes on. [Elle]
- Oscar Isaac will play the villain in the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse. [EW]
- Nick Lachey proves that having Star Wars-inspired pet names is totally cool.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]