Laverne Cox, Kevin Hart, and Shonda Rhimes react to the Ferguson decision, Halle Berry goes extra lengths to ensure Gabriel Aubry won’t change their daughter’s appearance, Bette Midler slams a young pop star, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- After a grand jury ruled that officer Darren Wilson would not be indicted for shooting and killing Michael Brown, celebrities soon took to social media to react. [Variety]
By @janetmock "Our love is real. Our loss is real. Our lives are real. Our connections to one another are real. #blacklivesmatter As our forebear James Baldwin said: "To be a negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time" Please be safe in love + rage tonight and beyond. #mikebrown #ferguson #wematter" via @PhotoRepost_app
- Halle Berry reportedly took Gabriel Aubry to court for “trying to make their daughter white.” [TMZ]
- Bette Midler is not feeling Ariana Grande as much as the rest of the world. [ET]
- Kate Mara and James Marsden heat things up in the shower for a Yahoo Style shoot. [Just Jared]
- Sting will join his Broadway musical The Last Ship next month. [Chicago Tribune]
- Ray Donovan’s Eddie Marson joins psychological thriller The Blunderer alongside Jessica Biel and Patrick Wilson. [THR]
- Can you guess the celebri-twin of these Big Morning Buzz Live fans?
[Photo Credit: Getty]