Viola Davis is planning another law-related TV show, Melissa McCarthy dips her foot in the fashion world, Prince William and Kate Middleton plan a trip to the Big Apple, and more on Last Lap.
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins with partner Witney Carson in the 2-hour finale of Dancing With The Stars. [USA Today]
- American Horror Story’s Jyoti Amge, who holds the Guinness World Record for the world’s smallest woman, opens up about being treated “like a baby.” [ET]
- How To Get Away With Murder’s Viola Davis is working on a show called Conviction, which will be based off of Kym Worthy, Detroit prosecutor. [Jezebel]
- Melissa McCarthy will launch a fashion line in the fall of 2015 in the U.S., U.K., and Canada. [WWD]
- The Gossip Table reveals that Prince William and Kate Middleton will be coming to NYC. Find out how much it would cost you to dine with the royal couple at the Met in the video below.
- Emma Stone flips off paparazzi while walking around New York City with beau Andrew Garfield. [Perez Hilton]
- Joel McHale is coming out with a new series about internet commenters for E! called Comments Section. [Flavorwire]
- Real Housewife Kim Zolciak shows off a shrinking waist on Instagram.