Ray Rice makes his return to NYC nightlife, Jake Gyllenhaal shows us abs where we’ve never seen abs before, Lauren Graham will co-write and star in a new NBC project, and more First Dibs.
- Ray Rice celebrates his NFL reinstatement by hitting the NYC club scene. [TMZ]
- Jake Gyllenhaal undergoes a complete body transformation for his movie Southpaw, gaining 15 pounds of muscle. Not that we’re complaining. [Huffington Post]
- Actress Lauren Graham will star in NBC’s first female-hosted late-night talk show Kate On Later, with executive producer Ellen DeGeneres. [Deadline]
- In a new Better Call Saul teaser, we get a peek of how Saul Goodman met Mike Ehrmantraut in Breaking Bad. [Huffington Post]
- Mean Girls star Daniel Franzese isn’t feeling Kendall Jenner’s Burn Book parody. [Cosmopolitan]
- Jimmy Fallon and Martin Short challenge Jerry Seinfeld and Miranda Sings to a game of Pictionary on The Tonight Show.
- After posting a picture of herself looking shockingly thin, Tara Reid defends her lifestyle habits. [TMZ]
- Birdman is awarded with Best Feature at the Gotham Awards 2014. Check out the complete list of winners. [Deadline]
- Tony Danza channels Kim Kardashian on Big Morning Buzz Live and thinks he looks “pretty cute” while doing so.
[Photo Credit: Splash News]