January Jones graduates from Mad Men to Fox’s new 2015 comedy, “The Situation“ is desperate for cash, Billy Eichner writes a song for Taylor Swift, and more in today’s First Dibs.
- Jon Stewart reacts to the grand jury’s decision not to indict a NYPD officer in the death of Eric Garner in the opening of last night’s The Daily Show. [Gawker]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton will meet with Jay Z and Beyoncé, among other major celebrities, during their stay in New York City next week. [NY Post]
- January Jones gets cast in Fox’s 2015 comedy The Last Man on Earth. [E!]
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino tries to pay off the millions of dollars he owes in taxes by selling his tires. [TMZ]
- Comedian Billy Eichner, a self-professed Taylor Swift fan, performs a song he wrote for her on Conan. [YouTube]
- Jane Krakowski jokingly auditioned for the cast of Peter Pan Live! and Laura Benanti is pissed about it. [NY Daily News]
- Liam Neeson, Danielle Brooks, and Arianna Huffington share their worst breakup stories. [NY Mag]
- Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner weren’t at the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Find out why from The Gossip Table.
[Photo: Getty Images]