Jennifer Aniston gets a Screen Actors Guild award nomination for her role in Cake, Chris Rock calls out an NFL player, Whoopi Goldberg blows it on The View, and more in Last Lap.
- Jennifer Aniston, Eddie Redmayne, Reese Witherspoon, and more are nominated for SAG Awards. [People]
- Things got real awkward real quick when Whoopi Goldberg had to let one out on The View. [Jezebel]
- Chris Rock calls Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger the “Original Cosby” because of his history of sexual abuse allegations. [TMZ]
- Was Kate Hudson already getting it on with Derek Hough before she split from Matt Bellamy? [US Weekly]
- David Letterman sets the date for his last Late Show episode. (Tear.) [Gawker]
- Cara Delevingne’s American accent isn’t half bad in 2015 film Paper Towns. [Celebuzz]
- Kim Kardashian blames God for gaining so much weight during her pregnancy. Because that makes total sense. [E!]
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville gives advice to fans in Times Square on Big Morning Buzz Live.
[Photo Credit: Splash News]