- Page Six confirms Keira Knightley is expecting her first baby with husband James Righton. However, the two have yet to comment. [Vogue]
- Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend are splitsville after a year of dating. Does this explain the Art Basel escapades? [Perez Hilton]
- Serial host Sarah Koeing is Colbert’s favorite guest ever. [Vulture]
- The Mad Max: Fury Road trailer is setting the Internet on fire. Literally. [Vanity Fair]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Slumdog Millionaire costars Freida Pinto and Dev Patel throw in the towel after six years of dating. [US Weekly]
- Meryl Streep says playing a “bitch” comes naturally. We find that hard to believe, Meryl. [Page Six]
- Brandi Glanville opens up about her sexuality on HuffPost Live. [Gossip Cop]
- Modern Family didn’t receive a Golden Globe nomination for the first time in five years. [Huffington Post]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Family Matters star Jaleel White says he used to shoot hoops with George Clooney.
[Photo Credit: Getty]