Kim Kardashian tries to keep her daughter grounded, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher take their love to the big screen, Gigi Hadid might model for Victoria’s Secret, and more in First Dibs.
- Kim Kardashian says she won’t be spoiling North this Christmas, but everyone else will be. [E!]
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher star in a fake movie trailer for Moonquake Lake, a parody featured in the upcoming Annie remake. [Us Weekly]
- Gigi Hadid might be the newest Victoria’s Secret angel, according to a tweet she posted yesterday.
— Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) December 14, 2014
- According to more leaked Sony emails, Cameron Crowe’s upcoming movie starring Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone is already a bust. [Gawker]
- HBO’s The Newsroom aired its series finale last night. [NYTimes]
- Check out what happens when your Backstage BFF Ellie Lee hangs with Vine stars Cameron Dallas and Marcus Johns.
- Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams is not on board with Emma Watson’s “first-world feminism.” [Jezebel]
- Angelina Jolie won’t make tonight’s premiere of Unbroken because she has chickenpox, but she is “itching and missing everyone.” [Huffington Post]
- Is Teresa Giudice the new Martha Stewart? Find out on The Gossip Table below.
[Photo: Getty Images]