- There’s still time, ladies. Benedict Cumberbatch says he isn’t in a rush to plan his wedding since he’s currently focused on Sherlock. [PopSugar]
- Scarlett Johansson will star in the live-action thriller Ghost in the Shell. [THR]
- According to the Washington Post, Kylie Jenner’s (new-ish?) lips are so in for 2015, while Cara Delevingne’s eyebrows are out. [Racked]
- Grease stars Olivia Newton-John (Sandy) and Didi Conn (Frenchy) reunited on stage at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino in Vegas over the weekend. [E!]
- Snoopy flies high in the first trailer for the CGI Peanuts movie.
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Meryl Streep doesn’t love Ryan Gosling as much as you do. [Vanity Fair]
- Rob Lowe proves his skills go far beyond acting as he plays real life lifeguard to sailboat passengers. [Page Six]
- Sarah Palin went off on PETA after the organization accused her of animal cruelty. [Mashable]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, NeNe Leakes gets candid on ex-BFF Cynthia Bailey.
[Photo Credit: Getty]