- Charlie Sheen went on a Twitter rant targeting Kim Kardashian after she supposedly turned down a six-year-old girl who asked for an autograph. He soon deleted the tweets and apologized with. [TMZ]
Dear Kim, my extreme bad. really embarrassed by my actions. I was already pissed about some other crap that … http://t.co/tbbqZ9qOG5
— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) January 6, 2015
- After 25 years of marriage, romance icon Nicholas Sparks is separating from his wife. [People]
- Lena Dunham shuts down rumors about her engagement to Jack Antonoff. [Perez Hilton]
- New mom Blake Lively is already back in work mode promoting her site Preserve. [Us Weekly]
- Channing Tatum, Chris Pratt, Gwyneth Paltrow, and more celebs have been announced as presenters of the 2015 Golden Globes.
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting swears she didn’t get a nose job. [E!]
- The disturbing Gone Girl murder scene required 36 pairs of underwear. Talk about getting your hands dirty. [Jezebel]
- Author Joan Didion is the is the new face of Céline. [BuzzFeed]
- New wifey Nicole ’Snooki’ LaValle stopped by Big Morning Buzz Live to spill the deets on her Gastby-themed winter nuptials.
[Photo Credit: Getty]