Gwyneth Paltrow wonders why her past relationships didn’t work out, Prince William and Kate Middleton get one step closer to taking selfies, Kenya Moore got shut down by an A-list actress, and more celebrity news.
- Gwyneth Paltrow opens up on her failed relationships with Ben Affleck and Brad Pitt. [Us Weekly]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton join Instagram and are already letting us in on their royal life. [@kensingtonroyal]
- Kenya Moore was ignored by Lupita Nyong’o and now she’s pissed. [Jezebel]
- Jennifer Lawrence and Eddie Redmayne love the Real Housewives just as much as you do. [VF]
- Lisa Rinna thinks Kylie Jenner got lip injections (and she would know). [E!]
- Dylan McDermott is engaged to Maggie Q after just four months of dating. [Daily Mail]
- Did Jessica Chastain bypass her awkward phase, or did she get a nose job? [Gawker]
- Kim Kardashian’s app didn’t make as much money as predicted. Scary, because we were really worried about her money situation. [Business Insider]
- Backstage BFF Ellie Lee bonded with Top Five’s Chris Rock and his co-stars on the red carpet.
[Photo Credit: Getty]