Khloé Kardashian fails to acknowledge her brother Rob, plus-size model Ashley Graham has her own opinion of Hollywood’s “tiny” it girl, Naya Rivera calls Justin Bieber a “douchebag,” and more celebrity news.
- Khloé Kardashian posted this photo to her Instagram, including her brother-in-law Kanye West, but not her actual brother. Why you gotta play Rob like that, Khloé? [Daily Mail]
- Plus-size model Ashley Graham doesn’t think Jennifer Lawrence should be Hollywood’s “poster girl for curves.” [US Weekly]
- Check out the winners from last night’s Critics’ Choice Awards. [Deadline]
- Naya Rivera says Justin Bieber “look[s] like a douchebag” in his shirtless selfie. [Gossip Cop]
- Kendall Jenner shows off her writing chops as a new columnist for the Wall Street Journal. [WSJ]
- Dax Shepard is traumatized from wife Kristen Bell’s last minute C-section. [People]
- Rumor has it Jake Gyllenhaal may replace Tom Hardy in Suicide Squad. [Vanity Fair]
- Gwyneth Paltrow admits she’s taken ecstasy. [Vanity Fair]
- The Friends opening credits are kind of creepy without music. [USA Today]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- It looks like Scott Disick has fallen off the wagon for the hundredth time. [Shemazing]
- Kristen Stewart jokes that her post Still Alice activities are “none of [Seth Meyer’s] business.” [Just Jared]
- Jessica Chastain gives a moving speech on Hollywood diversity. [Huffington Post]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, NeNe Leakes speaks to all of the Ray Rice drama from last year.
[Photo Credit: Getty]