Your man Benedict Cumberbatch made a big no-no, Melissa Rivers files a lawsuit over her mother’s death, a former Hollywood executive adds to Bill Cosby allegations, and more celebrity news.
- Benedict Cumberbatch said he was an “idiot” for referring to black actors as “colored.” [The Guardian]
- Melissa Rivers filed a malpractice lawsuit against a Manhattan clinic yesterday after Joan Rivers’ doctors “performed unauthorized medical procedures, snapped a selfie with the comedian and failed to act as her vital signs deteriorated.” [SF Gate]
- Former entertainment executive Cindra Ladd claims Bill Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in 1969. [Huffington Post]
- Kim Kardashian’s selfish ways landed her a Super Bowl commercial.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy isn’t buying Bill Belichick and the Patriots’ explanation for deflated balls. [Hollywood Life]
- Sex and the City’s Ron Livingston recreated Jack Berger’s iconic douchey break-up Post-It. [BuzzFeed]
- Check out the first official trailer for Josh Trank’s Fantastic Four. [Forbes]
- Doctor Who’s David Tennant has been cast as the lead villain in Netflix’s upcoming series A.K.A. Jessica Jones. [EW]
- Larry Wilmore hosts a debate on the American Sniper controversy on The Nightly Show.