Chelsea Handler continues her #FreeTheNipple support, Jennifer Lawrence’s reaction to meeting Kim Kardashian is everything, Jon Hamm and Kristen Wiig join Netflix’s Wet Hot American Summer, and more celebrity news.
- Chelsea Handler shares a world peace PSA on Instagram: “A Muslim allowed a topless Jew to sit on his camel. And we say we can’t live side by side? I say we try and we can and we will. And, You don’t even have to be topless. L’chaim.” [Washington Times]
- Jennifer Lawrence screamed, “I love your show!” after meeting Kim Kardashian for the first time. Almost too good to be true. [MTV]
- Netflix’s teaser for Wet Hot American Summer is missing confirmed stars Chris Pine, Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig, and Jason Schwartzman. [Vanity Fair]
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner are in talks to design for Topshop. [Vogue]
- Obama’s got some Super Bowl jokes up his sleeve. [Time]
- Blake Lively stars in the powerful new series on sex trafficking, A Path Appears. [Elle]
- The latest Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer has us counting down to May 1. [YouTube]
- Is Kim Kardashian really sharing her stylist with Bruce Jenner? [Naughty Gossip]
- Amy Poehler gets roasted and kissed by men in drag, because she’s Amy Poehler. [E!]
- Harry Potter star Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) was rushed to a hospital after his flight landed due to flu-like symptoms. [TMZ]
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, and Chris Evans defend Tom Brady with their best Boston accents in this video that will make your life complete. [Vanity Fair]
- Check out these powerful vintage portraits of 49 celebrities including Lena Dunham and James Franco. [Esquire]
- Queen Latifah rocks a bikini like a boss. [Us Weekly]
- Larry Wilmore makes his Super Bowl predictions on The Nightly Show.
[Photo Credit: @chelseahandler]