- 88-year-old Esther Jenner gushes about her son Bruce Jenner’s bravery and wholeheartedly accepts his decision to live life as a woman. [NY Daily News]
- Johnny Depp will officially be off the market after he marries Amber Heard on his private island this weekend. Sigh. [E!]
- Zooey Deschanel is “so excited” to be a mom. Like, really excited. [E!]
- Two more Boy Meets World alums join Girl Meets World. [Variety]
- Is ABC’s Bachelor franchise too white? [Washington Post]
- Watch these adorable kids reenact Oscar nominees. [Time]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Then, check out these one-star reviews of the Oscar noms, which are hilarious. [BuzzFeed]
- Rumor has is Reese Witherspoon isn’t happy with the 2015 Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue cover. [Naughty Gossip]
- Does Sarah Hyland have a new man? [Gossip Cop]
- Lance Bass visits The Nightly Show and discusses sexual orientation and Chick-fil-A.
[Photo Credit: E!/Getty]