Australian beauty Robyn Lawley sets the record straight about being plus-sized in Sports Illustrated, Mila Kunis tried Tinder, more of Jennifer Lawrence’s nude Vanity Fair photos are revealed, and more celebrity news.
- Many believed Ashley Graham was the first plus-sized model to be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, but failed to recognize she was part of the Swimsuits For All ad. Robyn Lawley is actually the first to pose for the issue. [E!]
Ahhhhhhh I'm beyond ecstatic to join the amazing @si_swimsuit family!!!! If someone told me at the beginning of my career that this would happen I would of said "tell em his dreamin" haha! Thankyou @mj_day @jamesmacari @ja_neyney @darciebaum and the whole SI awesome peeps for embracing who I am in the 2015 issue!!!!! #letsallstraddlecanoes #SISwim #2015rookie
- Mila Kunis tells Jimmy Kimmel that Ashton Kutcher put her on Tinder when they first started dating. [YouTube]
- Jennifer Lawrence poses nude and with a huge snake for Vanity Fair. [Perez Hilton]
- Tom Hanks had a beautiful reunion with Wilson the volleyball at a New York Rangers game. [Gothamist]
- Check out the star-studded Oscars Class of 2015 photo. [US Weekly]
- How To Get Away with Murder star Jack Falahee looks gorgeous in OUT. [E!]
- Fifty Shades of Grey has been banned from Malaysian theaters. [Complex]
- Take a look at the first photo of Glee’s transgender character Coach Beiste as a man. [People]
- Hayden Panettiere’s fiancé calls her a “hero” after birthing their child. [Gawker]
- Gabrielle Union joins Larry Wilmore on The Nightly Show to talk genetically engineered babies.
[Photo Credit: @robynlawley1]