- Zach Braff posted a tweet comparing Pharrell’s Grammys outfit to a monkey’s and later apologized. [Salon/Uproxx]
I love Pharrell. I thought the outfit he wore was similar to that of my bell hop outfit in Oz. I apologize.
— Zach Braff (@zachbraff) February 9, 2015
- Kim Kardashian says she “[a]lways pee all over [her] Spanx [because] they aren’t crotchless enough.” Ew. [ET]
- Sony is reportedly looking for a younger actor to replace Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man. [Variety]
- Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner slams Kanye West for his stunt at the Grammys. [Washington Post]
- WWE wrestler Seth Rollins apologizes for the nude photos of him and Zahra Schreiber that are online. [NY Daily News]
- Did Cuba Gooding, Jr. really make a waiter cry? [Naughty Gossip]
- The Imitation Game director gushes at how great Keira Knightley will be at motherhood. [E!]
- Reports claim Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello have found a surrogate. [Naughty Gossip]
- Ansel Angort wants to “dunk on Kevin Hart.” He’s got this. [Page Six]
- Larry Wilmore takes looks back at modern parenting and compares it to parenting in the ’70s on The Nightly Show.
- In the spirit of New York Fashion Week, get red carpet tips from Beyonce’s fabulous makeup artist.
[Photo Credit: Getty/@zachbraff]