- Anna Faris says she was “in denial” going into early labor with her son in the March issue of Redbook. [Us Weekly]
- House of Cards season three accidentally appeared on Netflix 16 days before its premiere date. Netflix took it down, but not before some spoilers made their way to the web. [Mashable]
This is Washington. There’s always a leak. All 13 episodes will launch February 27.
— House of Cards (@HouseofCards) February 11, 2015
- Sources say Allison Williams is determined to play Mary Poppins. [Naughty Gossip]
- Orange Is the New Black star Laverne Cox is cast in the CBS show Doubt. [EW]
- In the House star Maia Campbell was arrested after causing a drunken ruckus at a Waffle House. [TMZ]
- Watching Eddie Redmayne and Michael Keaton answer questions about Spanx on the red carpet will make your day. [BuzzFeed]
- You need to see this artwork of Disney princesses getting it on, Fifty Shades of Grey style. [Cosmopolitan]
- Urban Outfitters is under fire for selling a tapestry that resembles clothing worn in concentration camps during the Holocaust. [Washington Post]
- UFC fighter Ronda Rousey poses for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and said, “strong and healthy is the new sexy.” [E!]
- We know celebs can’t survive awards season without their teams. Which member of a celebrity’s entourage would you want for yourself?
[Photo Credit: Getty]