Rob Pattinson gives some real talk on Fifty Shades of Grey, Blake Lively looks flawless in her first public appearance since giving birth, North West isn’t happy to be sitting front row, and more celebrity news.
- Rob Pattinson admits that he doesn’t understand the fascination of Fifty Shades: “There’s some kind of profound connection that a bunch of people have to it and I’ve never figured out quite what it is.” [ET]
- Just a little over a month after giving birth, Blake Lively owned NYFW. Perfection. [Just Jared]
- North West was crying in the front row during NYFW, and Anna Wintour and Beyonce were not having it. [Naughty Gossip]
- Dwayne Wade is taking his wife Gabrielle Union to see Fifty Shades to “learn something.” [TMZ]
- Kylie Jenner shows support for her dad Bruce by sharing a fan’s Vine video. [Hollywood Life]
- According to reports, The Daily Show is eying Chelsea Handler and Andy Cohen to replace Jon Stewart. [Naughty Gossip]
- Katie Holmes wants Jimmy Fallon to reunite the cast of Dawson’s Creek. [US Weekly]
- Liv Tyler welcomed her baby boy with boyfriend Dave Gardner in New York. [Vogue]
- Get tips on how to style your man from Victor Cruz’s stylist, Rachel Johnson.
[Photo Credit: Getty/Universal]