Fifty Shades of Grey was the biggest February weekend debut of all time, Jimmy Fallon shares his personal stories from SNL 40, Keira Knightley can’t wait for her pregnancy to be over, and more celebrity news.
- Fifty Shades of Grey shatters multiple box office records, making $85 million over the weekend. Dakota Johnson also stole a flogger and panties from the set because why not? [USA Today/Cosmopolitan]
- Jimmy Fallon recaps one of the most “insane” nights of his life, SNL 40, on The Tonight Show. [YouTube]
- A few months into pregnancy, and Keira Knightley “just want[s] a margarita.” Can you blame her? [E!]
- A friend of Tracy Morgan’s says the star “isn’t mentally or emotionally ready to be on TV yet.” [Page Six]
- Kendall Jenner again explains why she didn’t want her famous sisters to overshadow her first fashion show: “As selfish as this sounds, I wanted the attention to be on me for five seconds rather than my family.” [Allure]
- Conan O’Brien taped a show in Havana, Cuba over the weekend that will air March 4. [NY Daily News]
- The Big Morning Buzz Live crew put one of its pregnant co-stars into the streets of NYC to set apart the gentleman from the jackasses.
[Photo Credit: Universal]