- Ashton Kutcher used a huge prosthetic penis on Two and a Half Men and he isn’t ashamed to admit it.
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Oscars host Neil Patrick Harris needs new material for jokes since other recent show hosts like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have covered everything. [YouTube]
- As if you weren’t depressed enough, here’s an up close look at Benedict Cumberbatch’s wedding band to remind you of his Valentine’s Day nuptials. [Elle]
- Ansel Angort was a ladies’ man as young as 14, when he lost his virginity. [Page Six]
- Blake Lively made her second post-baby public appearance at NYFW and she’s perfect. [Elle]
- Andy Cohen and Jimmy Fallon channel their inner housewife on The Tonight Show. Jimmy’s new Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor will blow your mind. [YouTube/E!]
- Check out these amazing deleted scenes from Game of Thrones season 4. [E!]
- Lost actress Maggie Grace is engaged to Matthew Cooke. [Just Jared]
- This Wheel of Fortune beast solved a puzzle with only one letter. [The Wrap]
- Allison Willams defends her dad. [Just Jared]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Mike Epps talks working with Lee Daniels on the Richard Pryor biopic.
[Photo Credit: Getty]