Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L. James wants more control the next time around, the cold weather doesn’t seem so bad thanks to Jimmy Fallon, Sex and the City cast members are enthusiastic about a new movie, and more celebrity news.
- Reports have claimed Fifty Shades director Sam-Taylor Johnson is dropping out of the franchise after butting heads with author E.L. James. Now, the author reportedly wants more creative control to write the script for the sequel. [Variety]
- Watch Jimmy Fallon read his favorite #AwwHellSnow tweets on The Tonight Show. [YouTube]
- The Sex and the City cast seem to be on board for a third movie installment. [Hollywood Life]
- Lindsay Lohan looks beautiful in a new Hunger magazine spread. [Huffington Post]
- Kristin Cavallari says she’s game for a Jimmy Fallon-style Laguna Beach reunion. [Hollywood Life]
- Kathy Griffin says multiple celebrities have gotten “up in [her] face” since starting Fashion Police. [Lucky]
- Hugh Grant reflects on being king of romantic comedies. [Vanity Fair]
- Check out this adorable throwback video of 10-year-old Dakota Johnson talking to Joan Rivers on the red carpet. [E!]
- Co-executive producer and writer for Parks and Recreation, Harris Wittels, tragically passed away yesterday in his LA home at age 30. [THR]
- Jared Leto opens up on playing the “beautiful disaster” character of the Joker. [Uproxx]
- Is Ben & Jerry’s really coming out with a weed flavored ice cream? [THG]
- Kate Hudson hates dieting as much as you do. [People]
- BuzzFeed poses the question: What if Friends had been set in 2015? Joey would obviously be up on his Tinder game. [BuzzFeed]
- Did Catherine Zeta-Jones throw shade at self-proclaimed “sexual icon,” husband Michael Douglas at SNL 40?
[Photo Credit: Getty]