- See the biggest fashion fails from the Oscars last night.
- Did Neil Patrick Harris fail that hard at hosting? He did run around in his underwear.
- Birdman beat out Boyhood for Best Picture, Eddie Redmayne won the award for Best Actor in The Theory of Everything and gave the most adorable speech of all time, while Julianne Moore scored her first Best Actress Oscar for her performance in Still Alice.
- Some of the night’s highlights: Patricia Arquette gave a boss speech, Dakota Johnson and her mom shared an awkward red carpet moment, John Travolta was creepy as ever, and Common and John Legend’s “Glory” performance made grown men cry.
- Emma Watson shoots down rumors that she’s dating Prince Harry on Twitter. Damn. [Vogue]
WORLD ♥ Remember that little talk we had about not believing everything written in the media?!
— Emma Watson (@EmWatson) February 22, 2015
- Jared Leto continued to photobomb like a boss last night. [Elle]
- Kirk Cameron and Cameron Diaz won the Golden Raspberry aka Razzie Awards for worst actor and actress. [Moviefone]
- Here’s the intense House of Cards season 3 trailer that aired during the Oscars. [Uproxx]
- Margot Robbie opens up about her dating life: “I made a conscious decision to avoid dating, not just actors, but anyone with a profile, because it’s added attention.” [Yahoo!]
- Longtime Lakers’ season-ticket holder Jack Nicholson would give up his tickets for some good cash. [Complex]
- Who knew you could learn so much at the Oscars?
[Photo Credit: Getty]