You may recognize the name Angela Renée White aka Blac Chyna as the woman romantically linked to Tyga (before Kylie Jenner), and the mother of their son King Cairo Stevenson. New reports claim she’s seeing French Montana, who is Khloe Kardashian’s recent ex. Khloe is Kim Kardashian’s sister, and Blac Chyna was once Kim’s BFF. These days, Chyna can be caught hanging with Amber Rose, who’s currently in the middle of a very public feud with the Kardashian family.
It’s all very confusing, which is why it’s necessary to figure out who the hell Blac Chyna is right now.
1. According to Hollywood Life, she’s a “stripper turned video-girl.”
She’s been in Tyga’s video for “Rack City” and Kayne West’s video for “Monster.”
2. She used to be best friends with Kim Kardashian.
In the early days of Kimye (also known as Kim’s blonde period), Chyna was a key member of Kim’s squad.
3. Her baby King is goddamn precious.
Chyna and Tyga started dating in 2011, welcomed their son in October 2012, were engaged that December, and split in August 2014. Their boy is also tight with Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, two-year-old son of Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa.
4. As a self-proclaimed “young entrepreneur on the rise,” she developed the eyelash line LASHED.
5. She’s a fan of giving hair and beauty tips.
6. And posting a good cleave selfie.
7. She’s best friends with Amber Rose
You know, the woman involved in an ongoing feud over Kylie and Tyga, who broke the internet by reminding everyone about Kim’s sex tape with Ray J? THE PLOT THICKENS.
The Gossip Table has the scoop on how Blac Chyna’s relationship with French Montana has been heating up.