- Sony producer Amy Pascal’s move into her new suite is delayed because Seth Rogen previously used it and it still smells like weed. [THR]
- Dan Stevens has been cast as the beast in Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast. Co-star Emma Watson is pumped. [THR]
— Emma Watson (@EmWatson) March 5, 2015
- Kristen Stewart tells CR Fashion Book what turns her on: “For me, the most attractive thing in a person is drive – genuine, impulse expressed for the sake of it, not for perception.” [Gossip Cop]
- Jerry Seinfeld said “men need to support their woman,” at a fundraising luncheon yesterday. His wife Jessica recently launched the Father Initiative through her non-profit Baby Buggy. [THR]
- Did Lily James really go on a liquid diet to fit into her Cinderella dress? [US Weekly]
- Sarah Michelle Gellar assures us there will not be a Buffy reunion movie. Ever. [E!]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Lauren Ambrose says she hated her Can’t Hardly Wait hairdo.
- Larry Wilmore discusses the poll that found a majority of Americans to support legalization of weed on The Nightly Show. Sorry, Amy Pascal. [CC]
- Bruce Willis and Elizabeth Marvel will star in Broadway’s Misery, based on the Stephen King novel, beginning Fall 2015.
- If you’re dealing with today’s snow, you need this pick-me-up. Julie Andrews explains that “tak[ing] it one day at a time” was the secret to her 41-year marriage with her late husband. [E!]
- See pics of Vince Vaughn’s adorable family at the actor’s Handprint and Footprint Ceremony in front of the TCL Chinese Theater yesterday. [Just Jared]
- Get a preview of Comedy Central’s bound-to-be epic Night of Too Many Stars in support of autism programs with celebs such as Adam Sandler and Paul Rudd. [CC]
[Photo Credit: Getty]