- Scott Disick is reportedly flying back to LA from the rehab facility in Costa Rica today, two weeks early. [TMZ]
- Vin Diesel named his baby girl Pauline as a tribute to his late friend Paul Walker. [Today]
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence joke that they’re “work husband and wife,” without the sex. [Page Six]
- Jon Hamm tells GQ the advice Bryan Cranston gave him regarding the end of Mad Men: “It’s hard to let it go. It’ll hit you a couple of different ways at different times.” [The Wrap]
- Will Ferrell argues that college Greek life organizations should be banned. [Gawker]
- In case you missed it, Rob Kardashian posted this bizarre photo on Instagram over the weekend. [@robkardashian]
- What is Oprah selling for charity?
[Photo Credit: Getty]