Jon Hamm gets help for his addiction, your boyfriend Chris Evans has a new girl, Vin Diesel smells a Furious 7 Oscar, and more celebrity news.
- Mad Men’s Jon Hamm has completed treatment for alcohol addiction with the support of partner Jennifer Westfeldt. [AP]
- Chris Evans and Lily Collins were spotted on a romantic evening together. [Us Weekly]
- Vin Diesel says Furious 7 “will probably win Best Picture at the Oscars, unless the Oscars don’t want to be relevant ever.” [Yahoo!]
- Kim Kardashian gives her best Instagram tips. [Cosmopolitan]
- Will Ferrell speaks to his new Walk of Fame star: “Comedians don’t get a lot of awards, so this is really nice.” [Variety]
- Amal Clooney and Anna Wintour were spotted having lunch together in what was also known as the most fabulous day date of all-time. [Naughty Gossip]
- A Clarissa Explains It All sequel novel is on the way. [Hollywood Life]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger returns in the new Maggie trailer. [Uproxx]
- Unlike Ferrell, Big Morning Buzz Live host Nick Lachey is pro fraternities.