Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal rumored to star in new thriller, Sam Taylor-Johnson won’t direct Fifty Shades Darker, Christina Hendricks opens up about her Mad Men boss, and more celebrity news.
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal are reportedly in talks to star in Tom Ford’s new movie Nocturnal Animals. [Variety]
- Fifty Shades director Sam Taylor-Johnson leaves the franchise. [Deadline]
- Has Rob Kardashian gone too far? [Hollywood Life]
- Christina Hendricks says her Mad Men boss Matthew Weiner sometimes got on her nerves. [E!]
- Jimmy Fallon is Mitt Romney in this spot-on impression. [Us Weekly]
- Regina King says “Bye Felicia” originated from Friday.
[Photo Credit: Getty]