Chelsea Handler recalls a “weird” experience with Bill Cosby, Jon Hamm does a full day of Mad Men press just after news of his rehab stint broke, Zooey Deschanel tells Jimmy Fallon about her pregnancy, and more celebrity news.
- Chelsea Handler retells a bizarre experience she had with Bill Cosby in Esquire. [Esquire]
I was in Atlantic City playing, doing stand-up, and he was doing stand-up in Atlantic City in the same hotel, and at like three o’clock in the afternoon, someone from the hotel came down and said, “Oh, you know, Mr. Cosby would really like to meet you up in his hotel suite.” And I thought, That’s really weird. This was like ten years ago. And I said, That’s really weird. I don’t want to go alone. I go, I don’t know him. So the three guys I was with—thank God these guys were with me. One was filming and one was like a producer; we were filming something—I brought them up with me to his room and thank God I did, because now I know what would’ve happened if I went up there alone.
- Jon Hamm opens up about Don Draper’s fate: “I think that making questionable choices in life doesn’t necessarily negate you from the pursuit of happiness. I hope Don finds peace.” [E!]
- Zooey Deschanel tells Jimmy Fallon about keeping her baby’s sex a surprise and being wine-deprived. “You can’t have alcohol. I miss that. I like wine.” [YouTube]
- Ashton Kutcher and more celebs slam Indiana governor Mike Pence for passing an anti-gay bill. [E!]
— ashton kutcher (@aplusk) March 27, 2015
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Melissa Gorga explains whether she’s Team Cookie or Boo Boo Kitty.
- Matthew McConaughey’s minimum public speaking fee is allegedly $150,000 to $499,000. [Naughty Gossip]
- The NYC Tribeca Film Festival will show free screenings of Back to the Future, Clue, and Lady and the Tramp. [THR]
[Photo Credit: Getty]