- Chris Rock took a selfie after getting pulled over for the third time in a seven-week span with the caption: “Stopped by the cops again wish me luck.” [Huffington Post]
- Jessica Simpson’s billion-dollar fashion brand has been sold by Camuto, its owner. [Vogue]
- Did you ever wonder what it was like watching Empire with Lee Daniels? [NY Times]
- Take a look at Melissa Rivers’ tribute book to her late mom. [Page Six]
- A woman who worked as Belle at Disney Land opens up about what really goes down in the happiest place on earth. Including creepy dads. [Cosmopolitan]
- Sam Heughen suspects a Game of Throne and Outlander crossover. [Just Jared]
- Peter Facinelli says his daughter didn’t want his leather coat from Twilight. Tsk, tsk.
[Photo Credit: @chrisrock]