Kendall Jenner and Amber Rose share an awkward moment at Coachella, Ryan Reynolds was hit by paparazzi, Kelly Osbourne is thrilled to be back on the red carpet, and more celebrity news.
- Kendall Jenner reportedly said “No way, this is not happening,” when Amber Rose sat in her VIP seat at Coachella. Amber was reportedly asked to leave the table. [Shemazing]
- Ryan Reynolds is in fine condition after being struck in a hit-and-run in a Vancouver hotel parking lot yesterday. [Today]
- Kelly Osbourne said: “It’s good to be home,” after reporting from the carpet at the MTV Movie Awards last night. [Us Weekly]
- Kate McKinnon is the perfect Hilary Clinton. [YouTube]
- Jennifer Lopez is pumped that Hilary Clinton is running for president. [E!]
- In case you missed it last night, here’s a new clip from Pitch Perfect 2. [Huffington Post]
[Photo Credit: Getty]