Tori Spelling returns to the hospital after an accident at Benihana, Blake Lively didn’t make the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants women her baby’s godmothers, Sarah Paulson returns to American Horror Story, and more celebrity news.
- Tori Spelling was hospitalized after tripping and falling into a hibachi grill during a trip to Benihana on Easter Sunday. [Daily Mail]
- After Amber Tamblyn made your heart swell by telling Nick Lachey she was godmother to Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’ daughter James, Lively tells E! “I never named them my godmothers.” [E!]
- Sarah Paulson is joining American Horror Story: Hotel. [FX]
- Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton just got a chicken bowl at a Chipotle in Ohio. But did they charge her extra for guacamole? [BuzzFeed]
- Chris Pratt skipped the MTV Movie Awards so he could run a triathlon (he still got shirtless, though). [Just Jared]
- Channing Tatum is glorious in the latest Magic Mike XXL poster. [Just Jared]
- HBO renews Veep and Silicon Valley. [@TVGuideMagazine]
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 star Loni Love reveals how Kevin James overcame his fear of heights for an important scene.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]