- Yeah, I'm really excitedabout this, man.
I want her to know thatI don't need a ring, baby.
I got you on my arm,you know?
- You don't have to question,where my wedding ring.
It don't matter, baby,'cause you're looking at it.
I love it,I ain't tripping,
I gotta have Princess' asson my arm.
But is there any way to hidethis part, before she come here?
- Huh?You can't hide that.
- Moms ain't seen this yet.
- What do you mean?You didn't tell your moms?
- I mean, I don't knowif I mentioned, a long time ago,
I might get a tattoo whenI get married, but the ass.
- Yeah, it's a pin-up.
- Hey, Mama.- You getting a tattoo?
For real?- Yeah, a bunch of tattoos.
- Ray, I just don't understand.
What is that?
- That's Princess.
- Can we put on some clothes?
- I got a reason whythis is like this.
- You told methat marriage was forever
and you--and you saidthat it should be forever.
- But not in this generation.
- But this generation isand this is what proves that.
- I really don't like you.
I just have to say that.
- Buzz, are you a good person?
- That doesn't meanhe's not a good person.
- If something goes down withmy son and these tattoos,
I'm just telling youright now,
it is a not a world big enoughthat I won't find you.
- This whatI'mma do, Mama,
because I love you,I'm gonna--
I'm gonna finishgetting the collage--
- What? What is this?- No, no, no, I'mma finish--
- I can't take this.- Listen, listen, Sonja.
- You got all of thaton the back of your arm, too.
- Look, I'm not finishedwith that.
- I just can't take it.I just cannot take it.
- Look right here too, Ma.- I just cannot. Uh-uh, I can't.
- You see? I got that--I just got that one too.
- Oh, you know what you doing?You just doing this on purpose.
- And then I just that one, too.Hold on, Ma, I got one more.
- No, I don't wanna see it.- Mama, I got one more.
I'm not done yet,but I got one more.
- Oh, that is ridiculous.
- I'm-- But it's not finishedyet, it's not finished yet.
- That's ridiculous.But that's ridiculous.
- It's not finished.I'm-- I'm branded--
I'm branded to--
I'm branded to myself,I'm branded to the firm.
- You need to put hersome clothes on, then,
'cause that's a disrespect.
'Cause if you sawsomebody like that
and any other personand any other man and you say,
they say,"Ooh, who is that chick?"
"That's my wifewith her butt out."
- She approved it.- Did you hear her okay it?
Did you hear her saythat it was okay to do that?
- No, y'all ain't gotno okay.
It's gonna be all overwhen Princess sees that.
- Maybe we might need to dosomething with the butt crack.
- Okay.- Yes, cover it up, would you?
- I gotta walk my mama out.I love you, Mama.
- I'm so sad.- I love my mama.
She understand, even thoughsometimes she get mad at me,
she still understand me, 'causeshe my mama, she birthed me.
- I know you're upset.
- I'll be searching for you.