I don’t know if it was the high definition TV I was watching, the wine I was drinking or the cat litter I was smelling, but last night’s SMASH had my emotions going up and down like a roller coaster. At first I thought, “Where are all the cheesy music numbers? This is boring.” Then the drama started, THEN the surprises started and then more confusion!!!! AHHHH. Well, have no fear, I’m here to give you the top ten essentials from SMASH that you won’t want to leave home without!
10. As Tom makes his first attempt at directing, he seems to be alienating his “Star,” Karen. Artistic differences are brewing and they cannot get on the same page. Uh Oh Bombshelll!!!!!!!!
9. Scarf sightings galore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Jimmy, Kyle and Derek show a number from Hitlist to the artistic director of the famous Manhattan Theater Club – hoping to get a main stage run and not the dreaded – UNDERGROUND SPACE!!
7. Meryl Streep’s daughter makes another cameo as Eileen’s daughter!!!
6. Kyle sports a tight Springtime Christmas sweater
5. ‘Just Jack’ handles some BOOBIES not just once…
…But twice; ending with a face plant to the chest.
4. Karen quits Bombshell to go star in Hitlist; with Derek directing and jerk –baby-Jimmy as her co-star.
Then FINALLY a musical number!!!
3. Hitlist proves that it deserves a main stage run! BUT WHO WILL REPLACE KAREN IN BOMBSHELL??? HMMM…. LET ME GUESS??
2. Eileen confronts Jerry about sabotaging her and gets Bombshell back!
1. Now that Derek is directing and has his ‘muse,’ Karen back, he stops baby Jimmy from dating her by threatening him.
Well, there you have it! See you next week!!!