On this week’s Mad Men FINALE, alcoholism shook through Don’s hands, Peggy wore a sexy black bra, and maybe Pete had a heart when kissing his daughter’s head? The whole episode kept me guessing the entire time! Who is moving to California? Will Ted leave his wife for Peggy? What the hell is Don doing?! Who got thrown off of a boat? For this week’s recap, I’ve compiled ’60s music to go along with each amazing moment. I suggest listening to them while you scroll, it really adds some groove. So let’s get our cigs and cocktails out one last time because here are the top ten moments from Mad Men you’ll go out with a bang for!
Here we go!
10. The firm sports its new logo! Is everybody getting along now????!!!
9. Don punches a minister and goes to jail for the night!
8. Pete’s mother fell off a ship. He thinks Minolo did it.
7. Peggy dresses up like a FOX to make Ted jealous and it works!
6. Don over-shares with Hershey’s about his childhood, almost ruins the account and decides that Ted should move to California and not him.
5. Bob gets Pete fired off of the Detroit account because it turns out, he can’t drive stick.
4. After screwing Peggy, Ted decides to break it off because he doesn’t want to ruin his kids’ lives. Peggy of course is devastated and angry.
3. Intervention-style, the top dogs at the firm decide to make Don take a leave of absence for an unknown amount of time because of his recent “questionable behavior.”
“And I Am Telling You” – Dreamgirls
2. Bob wears his Thanksgiving skirt.
1. Don is finally opening up and shows his kids where he grew up.
“When I Grow Up To Be A Man” – The Beach Boys
Well, that’s it for Mad Men. Until next season, have an Old Fashioned for me!