On Monday night Kanye West finally got down on one knee and proposed to Kim Kardashian. The news sent the internet (and The Gossip Table) into a frenzy to get all the details on the upcoming wedding, engagement reactions and what’s making it onto Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Noah Levy gives a full report of the first 24 hours of engagement in less than 90 seconds.
Here are the highlights:
- Sources are telling The Gossip Table that “this is going to be the wedding of the century.” The rapper wants to host a 3-day affair in Paris.
- Kanye is already planning his guest list, which includes Oprah, Jay Z and Beyonce, Diddy and President Obama.
- Kim will have a tough choice to make as she figures out who will walk her down the aisle. Meanwhile, Bruce Jenner was not at the engagement.
- Kim wants to make sure the wedding will have no resemblance to the one with Kris Humphries.
- Speaking of Humphries, he doesn’t care about the engagement news.
- But what about the show? The cameras filmed the party but friends had to sign a confidentiality agreement to be there.
- For those who want more details about the engagement just have to follow Khloe and Kourtney on Twitter. The two live-tweeted the event and there’s video on TeamKanyeDaily.com.
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!