Happy Hump Day! To celebrate, The Gossip Table is serving up all the Kardashian family scoop you can handle in less than 60 seconds. Noah Levy has the full report on Kanye West’s wedding plans, Kim’s name change and Lamar Odom’s surprise appearance.
Here are the highlights:
- Kanye wants to marry Kim next summer in an over-the-top spectacle that will include fighter jets. He wants it to be broadcast around the globe and he wants it to be a national holiday so that everyone can take time off to celebrate. This is going to be a true American royal wedding!
- The rapper also apologies to men everywhere. “I gotta apologize to the race of males for turning it up so much,” he says during a L.A. radio interview, adding he “was nervous a little bit” about the proposal, and “about everything being on cue.”
- Kim tells E! that she wants to change her name to Kim Kardashian West. But how would the name change effect the brand she and her mother built from the ground up? Time will only tell.
- Lamar Odom made a surprise appearance at The Staples Center for Kanye’s latest stop on the Yeezus tour.
- An insider tells TGT that “Khloe and Lamar sat together in the VIP section and chatted and they actually looked pretty happy…all things considered.” The insider adds, “Khloe has not given up on Lamar even though everyone has asked her to.”
In non-Kardashian news, Camillie Grammer is making headlines again. The reality star says that she was left “bruised and battered” after fighting with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos. To many’s relief, including Grammer, the court issued a temporary restraining order on Wednesday.
Grammer issued the following statement to HollywoodLife.com:
At first when it happened (Oct. 16), I wasn’t going to say anything. However, after talking to my therapist she encouraged me to speak up.
I want women to know there is NO excuse to hit a woman. I was recuperating in my bed when he hit me. I just got out of a major surgery. He was supposed to be there to take care of me, comfort me, bring me food. I still wake up in the middle of the night with this vision in my head of being hit.I am still in shock. This is the man who said he loved me. For me, I have to be strong.
Her rep tells The Gossip Table: “We believe the declaration and the court’s decision speak for themselves and at this time neither Ms. Grammer, her attorney or her publicist will have further comment.”
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!