The truth about Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s decision to skip Kim and Kanye’s wedding finally emerges, Andi Dorfman makes girls all over the country sad, Freddie Prinze, Jr. has some fighting words under that million dollar smile, and more of what you missed while you were catching z’s.
- Did Beyoncé and Jay-Z skip out on the Kimye wedding to protect their social status? [Hollywood Life]
- The Twittersphere exploded when Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman accepted a marriage proposal from Josh Murray on last night’s finale.
- ’90s hottie Freddie Prinze, Jr. said he wanted to quit acting after working with Kiefer Sutherland. [US Weekly]
- Naomi Watts channels her inner stripper in the Vincent trailer. [Just Jared]
- Die Hard star James Shigeta passed away at 81. [Variety]
- The New York Post argues that the Real Housewives franchise is officially dead. Do you agree? [NY Post]
- Martha Stewart gives her two cents on Blake Lively’s lifestyle blog. [Naughty But Nice Rob]
- Audrina Patridge and longtime boyfriend Corey Bohan have called it quits. At least she’s not still hung up on Justin Bobby… we hope. [E!]
- Once Upon a Time casts even more Frozen characters. [Cosmopolitan]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images, @kimkardashian]