Ryan Gosling is headed to Madame Tussaud’s Orlando, Mad Men’s Elisabeth Moss cast in The Heidi Chronicles on Broadway, Ben Affleck whispered something in Jennifer Lopez’s ear at the Oscars, and more celebrity news.
- Ryan Gosling’s new wax figure took 800 hours to make, 140 of which were spent on just the hair. If you’re a wax figure, Ryan Gosling, I’m a wax figure. [BuzzFeed]
- Elisabeth Moss will star in The Heidi Chronicles on Broadway. [PageSix]
- Ben Affleck whispered in J.Lo’s ear at Sunday’s Oscars. What he said is unknown, but it did cause Lopez to “playfully smack” his arm. Dun dun dun. [Gawker]
- Mirjana Puhar, a former contestant on America’s Next Top Model, was killed in a triple homicide in Charlotte, N.C. [Complex]
- Watch the new trailer for Frozen Fever, the sequel to Frozen.
- Bryshere Gray, who plays Jamal on Empire, opens up about the show, his clothing line, and acting alongside Naomi Campbell. [Jezebel]
- The Walking Dead’s 90-minute final episode will air March 29 at 9 PM. [EW]
- Emma Stone had a slight wardrobe malfunction on the Oscar red carpet, according to The Gossip Table.