The first of April is the day where we traditionally celebrate/abuse the gullible of the world by setting up elaborate practical jokes to prank them. But we’re far too lazy to go through all that trouble! So in honor of April Fools Day, we’ve assembled a list of famous folks who have taken it upon themselves to do remarkably dumb things. So if you fall victim to someone tying your shoe laces together, putting Saran wrap on the toilet seat, or sticking a “Kick Me” sign on your back, don’t feel bad. Just be grateful you’re not these celebs!
10. John MayerIt’s just a rumor that John broke up with Katy Perry over arguments about her alleged weight gain, but that bow tie is more than enough reason to sneak in to Number 10 on our list.
9. Lindsay LohanCongrats Lilo, for making this list for the 6th year in a row! Yes, everyone’s favorite “trouble starlet” seems to be daring the (admittedly lax) LA court system to throw her in the can by nearly missing her court date yet again. On top of the legal eagles looking to chase her down, she also has the IRS, who are attempting to collect a pile of unpaid taxes.
8. Justin BieberYou know, we’re worried about the Bieber. First he got dumped by Selena Gomez, and then all hell breaks loose. Pics of him smoking pot (gasp) surface, he collapses on stage at a London concert, he allegedly gropes a fan, and now he’s facing criminal battery charges for allegedly spitting on a photographer.
7. Howard SternOK, Howard. we get that you’re a “shock jock” and all. But still, describing Girls star/writer/director as “little fat chick” is all sorts of wrong. He has since claimed that the comments were taken out of context, and invited Lena on his show for an apology/love fest. We guess it’s all blown over for them, so maybe it’s time we let it go, too.
6. The Producers Of Mad MenForbidding Jon Hamm from freeballing on the set? Come on guys, that’s a surefire way to lose viewers! Yes, the Don Draper Penis Edict will probably go down as one of the worst decisions in modern television.
5. 50 Cent
Poor Fiddy. All he wanted was a kiss from Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews. Maybe he should have waited until she was off the air before swooping in for a smooch, though.
4. Hulk HoganThis hasn’t been a great few months for the Hulk, what with that really gross sex tape and all. But somehow, ogling his daughter Brooke’s legs via Twitter made it all so so much worse.
3. Donald TrumpThe Trump is rarely anybodies favorite dude, but this season of The Celebrity Apprentice: All Stars has really rubbed us the wrong way. First off, he made Bret Michaels cry, which is never ok. But then he uttered what seemed to be one of the most sexist lines in network television history, insinuating oral sex against contestant Brande Roderick (a former Playboy Playmate). Not cool, Don.
2. Jason LondonTalk about Dazed and Confused! Something weird must have gotten into the ’90s actor, because that’s the only way to explain why he apparently punched a bouncer, made a homophobic slur at police officers responding to the brawl and pooped his pants in a cop car following his arrest. “Guess what f—–? I f—ing love this. I f—ing own you guys so hard. I’m rich and I’m a motherf—ing famous actor! F—ing look me up, bitch,” TMZ claims London told the police before soiling himself. Yeah, we’d say that qualifies as f—ing up!
1. Chris Brown
Yup, you knew this was coming. Beefing with Frank Ocean over a parking spot, beefing with a valet over a $10 dollar charge….those are just the reasons we’re giving. Feel free to choose your own. The dude should really just stay away from parking lots.