Foo Fighters release a snippet of “Congregation” off of Sonic Highways, Chris Brown pays his way out of trouble, Dr. Luke files a lawsuit against Kesha’s mom and more on First Dibs.
- Listen to a preview of “Congregation”, the third song released from the Foo Fighters’ upcoming album Sonic Highways. [Spin]
- Miley Cyrus shells out $300,000 for a Ryan McGinley print at the American Foundation for AIDS Research (AmfAR) Inspiration Gala and then later donates another $200,000 to the organization. [E Online]
- Taylor Swift discusses her path to pop music on Top 20 Countdown sneak with Nick Lachey. Tune in on Saturday morning at 9AM EST to watch the full interview only on VH1. [VH1]
- Chris Brown dodges two lawsuits by paying a total of $100,000. [TMZ]
- Dr. Luke is suing Kesha’s mom for defamation and “tortious interference” in Kesha’s contract. [RS]
- Watch The Gossip Table play “Who Would You Rather” featuring Justin Bieber, Mama June and more. [VH1]