The Beastie Boys go diamond almost 30 years later, Pharrell Williams named fashion icon, FKA Twigs directs her very first video, and more on Last Lap.
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have been granted a divorce, April 14th is the day the split is made official. [E!]
- Jack White’s Third Man Records will release limited edition vinyl version of Jay Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail on March 20th. [Rolling Stone]
- The Beastie Boy’s debut Licensed To Ill has officially reached diamond status with 10 million copies sold. [COS]
- The Gossip Table reveal how Mariah Carey plans to stage her music comeback.
- Pharrell Williams is officially a fashion icon and will be honored by The Council of Fashion Designers of America. [LA Times]
- FKA Twigs took advantage of her break from touring by directing her first ever music video. [Just Jared]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Couldn’t make it out to see Miley’s Bangerz tour? No fear, the concert DVD is dropping March 23 — check out the trailer.