Jennifer Lopez wants you to “Feel The Light” in her new video, Kanye West inadvertently helped boost a schools program numbers, Chic released their first single in over 20 years, and more on Last Lap.
- Snoop revealed in his SXSW keynote speech that he’s helping to develop a show for HBO, based on the West coast 80’s hip-hop scene. [NME]
- In a new interview, M.I.A. held no punches when it came to both Oprah and her ex-boyfriend Diplo. [US]
- Chic is back, with a new single and video featuring supermodel Karlie Kloss. “I’ll Be There” is the goup’s first single since 1992. [COS]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- J-Lo has released her new video for the song “Feel The Light,” off of the soundtrack for the animated movie Home. [Just Jared]
- Next month, Universal will reissue D’Angelo’s debut Brown Sugar on vinyl as part of the Respect The Classics series. [Fact]
- LA Trade Technical College can thank Kanye for the 40% participation boost for the school’s fashion design program. [Hypetrak]
- Watch Ella Henderson performs “Ghost” on Big Morning Buzz Live.