The first photos of Lauren Conrad’s big wedding day have arrived, Paula Patton officially moves on from Robin Thicke, Mayim Bialik moves from bashing pop stars to bashing movies, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- We finally get a peak of Lauren Conrad’s (or should we say, Mrs. Tell’s) “dream wedding.” [LaurenConrad.com]
- Cougar alert: Paula Patton is reportedly dating a 27-year-old and “loving living the dating life.” [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Mayim Bialik expressed just how much she dislikes Frozen: “Barbie doll proportions of their bodies in general: tiny waists, ample busts, and huge heads.” [Gossip Cop]
- Joan Rivers’ doctor reportedly took a selfie with the comedian moments before her death. [Hollywood Life]
- Neil Patrick Harris and husband David Burtka get romantic with spaghetti in the new trailer for NPH’s upcoming memoir. [Yahoo!]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Tom Hiddleston will star in Skull Island, the King-Kong spin-off. [EW]
- Ryan Serhant of Million Dollar Listing New York proposed to his girlfriend by shutting down Times Square. [NY Daily News]
[Photo Credit: US Weekly]