Hey SMASHIES! This week, Hitlist tried to get some producers so they can go to Broadway, Eileen tried to get as much press for Bombshell as possible and, most surprisingly, Kathie Lee Gifford did NOT drink a glass of wine during her cameo! There were a few cliffhangers that shocked me, but until they are solved next week, here are this week’s top ten moments from SMASH! Get your blond wigs and tap shoes on – here we go!
10. Kathie Lee Gifford makes a CAMEO!!!
9. Derek stands in front of a soup kitchen / rush ticket line.
8. IVY mentions that she watches HBO’s GIRLS and cant’ wait to watch it on her DVR!!!!!!!!!
7. Jimmy is just UNBELIEVABLE right now with his temper tantrums and I can’t stand him anymore. His poopy diapers are piling up and it’s really starting to smell.
6. Trouble in paradise for Tom and Julia. They have a fight over who will produce Gatsby and decide to go their separate ways…OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Eileen goes to see Hitlist and might produce it for Broadway!!!!!
4. BIRD ATTACK!
3. This guy from the chorus of Bombshell and ex-lover of Tom’s joins the cast of HITLIST!!!
2. Derek walks Karen home after a night cap at the bar….will they finally hook up!!????
1. The last shot of the episode we see car headlights pointed at Kyle. I swear to god, Smash, Kyle better not get hit by a car or I’m gonna be so angry with you.
See you next week, SMASHIES!