The descendants of some of the most notorious cartels try to break free from their past lifestyles and past mistakes to reinvent themselves and forge new legacies for their families.
- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 02:13InterviewS1Cartel ConnectionsThe stars of Cartel Crew reveal their connections to the underground drug trade, from the kids of the cartel to the son of "Cocaine Godmother" Griselda Blanco.01/01/2019
- 02:42InterviewS1The Cartel CodeThe members of the Cartel Crew know the only way to survive in the world of crime is to take extra precautions, think ahead and keep all family matters close to the vest.01/01/2019
- 03:07InterviewS1Meet the Cast - Kat "Tatu Baby" FloresThe daughter of an assassinated drug kingpin, Miami tattoo artist Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores has had to a blaze a trail of her own while grappling with her family's past.01/01/2019
- 02:58InterviewS1Meet the Cast - Michael Corleone BlancoMichael Corleone Blanco, son of "Cocaine Godmother" Griselda Blanco, recounts the more conventional moments of his nontraditional childhood.01/01/2019
- 10:20S1Breaking Generational CursesMarie, Michael Blanco, Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores and Stephanie are all working hard to separate themselves from their parents' criminal lifestyles.01/04/2019
- 02:12S1There Are Only Two Ways Out of the CartelStephanie doubts the authenticity of Nicole's claim to being a child of the cartel.01/07/2019
- 03:57S1Who Are You?When Stephanie discovers one of Nicole's family members is a cop, she accuses her of lying about her cartel connections.01/07/2019
- 02:16S1Deniro Ain't No ChickenAfter Eddie's release from a halfway house, Kat "Tatu Baby" prepares her son Deniro to spend a weekend with his dad for the first time since he was a baby.01/07/2019
- 01:15ExclusiveS1Nicole Wasn't Built for SweatpantsAnnoyed by Nicole's involvement in the fashion show, Stephanie and Kat "Tatu Baby" give her a less than flattering outfit to model.01/07/2019
- 02:05S1When "Scarface" Is a Home MovieThe cast talks about their favorite gangster movies, including "Scarface," which was inspired by the notorious criminal career of Michael's mother Griselda Blanco.01/07/2019
- 03:02S1Was It a Setup?Nicole meets up with Ali to dish about her intense encounter with Stephanie and question Marie's intentions for inviting her to the party.01/07/2019
- 03:02InterviewS1Michael and Marie's Love StoryFrom their salacious first encounter to their storied family histories, Michael Corleone Blanco and Marie Ramirez De Arellano recount their film-worthy romance.01/14/2019
Michael Corleone BlancoCast Member
Michael Corleone Blanco
Michael Corleone Blanco is no stranger to losing people. He's lost most of his family to cartel violence and his mother's fortune to the federal government. But now, he's done losing. Michael is ready to wed Marie Ramirez De Arellano, and he's growing cannabis company Pure Blanco with Mike "Majix" Yuen. All is going well until Majix suggests Michael ask Marie for a prenup before they tie the knot. If Michael's mother were alive, Majix reminds him, she would never let him get married without one.
Marie Ramirez De ArellanoCast Member
Marie Ramirez De Arellano
Marie Ramirez De Arellano was born into the cartel life. Her father kept his business private, but the family knew he was involved in something nefarious. After many years of being in and out of prison, he was able to leave that life behind -- but he's chosen to leave Marie behind as well now that she's decided to spend her life with Michael Corleone Blanco. With her relationship with her blood family irreparably damaged, the little family she's built with Michael may be all she has left. Will his prenup request ruin their fairytale ending?
Kat "Tatu Baby" FloresCast Member
Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores
When Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores was four years old, her father, a high-ranking henchman in the Colombian cartel, was gunned down outside a club in Queens, NY. Growing up without a father, Kat learned a lot about the pain the cartel life brings, but she still fell for bad boy Eddie Soto. When Eddie was released from prison, Kat gave him a second chance in order to give their son, Deniro, the family she felt he deserved, but the relationship ended in heartache. Now, Kat must navigate the world of running a successful tattoo business and co-parenting with Eddie.
Salomé JacksonCast Member
Salomé "Betty" Jackson thought her fears of losing a family member to violence were behind her. As a child of the cartel, she grew up worried her father's involvement in that life would get him killed. But last year, tragedy struck where she least expected it. Her teenage sister Gigi was shot and killed at a party in Miami. Despite quickly apprehending the suspect, the courts have yet to set a trial date. Salomé is on a mission to raise awareness about her sister's case and the epidemic of gun violence in Florida. Will the other cast members join her, or will her new stance on gun control cause unexpected riffs in the group?
Nicole ZavalaCast Member
Nicole Zavala has spent much of the pandemic quietly dealing with back-to-back personal losses. First, she was thrilled to discover she was pregnant, only to miscarry late in the first trimester. Then her grandfather died of COVID. This one-two punch of tragedies, coupled with the loneliness of sheltering in place, drove Nicole into an abusive relationship that sent her spiraling into a deep depression. As a post-COVID world slowly grinds to life, she finds enough inner strength to begin pulling herself out of the hole. Now more than ever, she needs the support of her friends.
Michael ZavalaCast Member
This past year started on a high note for Michael Zavala. He bought a new house and started renovating it himself. But soon after, the pandemic forced his mother and his twin sister, Nicole, to move in with him. After a lifetime of co-dependent cohabitation with Nicole, Michael feels it's time for his twin sister to learn how to function without him. But in her current state, the prospect of adulting is far more intimidating to Nicole than cartel life. Her situation will force Michael to be there for his sister in ways he never dreamed he would have to be.
Dayana CastellanosCast Member
Dayana Castellanos is grateful for her second chance at life. After serving three years in prison for running a ring of marijuana grow houses, she's back home with her four children. Dayana's family is healthy, her music studio is almost open for business, and she's in love. Her boyfriend, Castro, is a 25-year-old aspiring musician who's already moved in with her and her family. Castro has made it clear with Dayana that he's moved on from his past, but will he be able to avoid the temptation of the streets?
Stephanie AcevedoCast Member
Stephanie Acevedo is no stranger to struggle with men. Her father's career as a drug trafficker for the cartel tore her family apart, and Stephanie watched as he cheated on her mother and shattered her heart. But the experience of sheltering in place all alone served as a wake-up call, and now Stephanie's ready to put herself out there, find love and start a family. As she juggles the uncertainty of dating outside of her rather unique social circle, Stephanie must also contend with her mother Gloria's not-so-subtle hints that she's ready for grandchildren.
Eddie SotoCast Member
Until his arrest, the only life Eddie Soto knew was one of danger and struggle. Now that he's a free man, he's trying to start over. Following his split from Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores, Eddie began dating Kat Rojas. He's anxious to make up for lost time with his son, Deniro, after spending four years of Deniro's life in prison, and he doesn't intend to miss another second. His new girlfriend isn't from the cartel life, and while he thinks a relationship with someone like her is what he needs, Eddie worries that she'll leave when she learns the full extent of his past.
Mike "Majix" YuenCast Member
Mike "Majix" Yuen
With momentum building for Pure Blanco, Mike "Majix" Yuen is looking at a bright future in the cannabis business. But he's still consumed by his past, specifically his arrest and conviction on felony marijuana charges more than a decade ago. Majix is on a mission to rewrite history, launching a legal battle to officially expunge the conviction from his record. Despite relaxed attitudes towards legalization, Majix faces an uphill climb in his pursuit of a clean slate -- along with an emotional journey to make peace with his difficult childhood.
Ivette SaucedoCast Member
Ivette Saucedo has a strong connection to the cartel world. Her father was a drug dealer, and Ivette was conceived during his time in prison. Sadly, even after his release, he wasn't able to leave the drug life behind. Ivette remembers being 10 years old and watching the feds swarm her house and shoot the family dog. Her father has since passed away, but Ivette is proud of his troubled legacy.
Ali Cabrera TapiaCast Member
Ali Cabrera Tapia
Ali Cabrera Tapia grew up in the drug world, and one lesson she learned very early was to keep your circle of trust small. After losing an ex-boyfriend and two cousins to the Dominican cartel, Ali knows the true cost of this life.
Carlos "Loz" OliverosCast Member
Carlos "Loz" Oliveros
Carlos "Loz" Oliveros grew up surrounded by the world of the Mexican cartel. After narrowly escaping a bloody shoot-out, he decided to make a change. He discovered his gift for the art of tattooing and is now one of the most respected tattoo artists in Miami, but his newfound success is threatened by the demons of his past.