- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 02:13InterviewS1Cartel ConnectionsThe stars of Cartel Crew reveal their connections to the underground drug trade, from the kids of the cartel to the son of "Cocaine Godmother" Griselda Blanco.01/01/2019
- 02:42InterviewS1The Cartel CodeThe members of the Cartel Crew know the only way to survive in the world of crime is to take extra precautions, think ahead and keep all family matters close to the vest.01/01/2019
- 03:07InterviewS1Meet the Cast - Kat "Tatu Baby" FloresThe daughter of an assassinated drug kingpin, Miami tattoo artist Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores has had to a blaze a trail of her own while grappling with her family's past.01/01/2019
- 02:58InterviewS1Meet the Cast - Michael Corleone BlancoMichael Corleone Blanco, son of "Cocaine Godmother" Griselda Blanco, recounts the more conventional moments of his nontraditional childhood.01/01/2019
- 10:20S1 E1Breaking Generational CursesMarie, Michael Blanco, Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores and Stephanie are all working hard to separate themselves from their parents' criminal lifestyles.01/04/2019
- 02:12S1 E1There Are Only Two Ways Out of the CartelStephanie doubts the authenticity of Nicole's claim to being a child of the cartel.01/07/2019
- 03:57S1 E1Who Are You?When Stephanie discovers one of Nicole's family members is a cop, she accuses her of lying about her cartel connections.01/07/2019
- 02:16S1 E1Deniro Ain't No ChickenAfter Eddie's release from a halfway house, Kat "Tatu Baby" prepares her son Deniro to spend a weekend with his dad for the first time since he was a baby.01/07/2019
- 01:15ExclusiveS1 E1Nicole Wasn't Built for SweatpantsAnnoyed by Nicole's involvement in the fashion show, Stephanie and Kat "Tatu Baby" give her a less than flattering outfit to model.01/07/2019
- 02:05S1When "Scarface" Is a Home MovieThe cast talks about their favorite gangster movies, including "Scarface," which was inspired by the notorious criminal career of Michael's mother Griselda Blanco.01/07/2019
- 03:02S1 E2Was It a Setup?Nicole meets up with Ali to dish about her intense encounter with Stephanie and question Marie's intentions for inviting her to the party.01/07/2019
- 03:02InterviewS1Michael and Marie's Love StoryFrom their salacious first encounter to their storied family histories, Michael Corleone Blanco and Marie Ramirez De Arellano recount their film-worthy romance.01/14/2019
Michael Corleone Blanco
Michael Corleone Blanco is no stranger to losing people. He's lost most of his family to cartel violence. He lost his mother's fortune and his security to the federal government. But now, he's done losing. Michael is ready to wed Marie Ramirez De Arellano, and he's growing Pure Blanco with Mike "Majix" Yuen. All is going well until Majix suggests Michael ask Marie for a prenup before they tie the knot. He reminds Michael that if his mother were alive, she would never let him get married without one.
Marie Ramirez De Arellano
Marie was born into the cartel life. Her father kept his business private, but the family knew he was involved in something nefarious. After many years of being in and out of prison, he was able to leave that life behind, but he has chosen to leave Marie behind as well now that she's decided to spend her life with Michael Corleone Blanco. With her relationship with her blood family irreparably damaged, the little family she's built with Michael may be all she has left. Will his prenup request ruin their fairytale ending?
Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores
When Kat "Tatu Baby" was four years old, her father, a high-ranking henchman in the Colombian cartel, was gunned down outside a club in Queens, NY. Growing up without a father, Kat learned a lot about the pain the cartel life brings, despite that she still fell for the bad boy, Eddie Soto. When Eddie was released from prison, Kat gave him a second chance as she tried to give their son Deniro the family she felt he deserved, but the relationship ended in heartache. Now Kat must navigate the world of running a successful tattoo business and co-parenting with Eddie.
Salomè "Betty" Jackson thought her fears of losing a family member to violence were behind her. As a child of the cartel, she grew up worried that her father's involvement in that life would get him killed. But last year, tragedy struck where she least expected it. Her teenage sister Gigi was shot and killed at a party in Miami. Despite quickly apprehending the suspect, the courts have yet to set a trial date. Salome is on a mission to raise awareness about her sister's case and the epidemic of gun violence in Florida. Will the other cast members join her, or will her new stance on gun control cause unexpected riffs in the group?
Nicole Zavala has spent much of the pandemic quietly dealing with back-to-back personal losses. First, she was thrilled to discover she was pregnant, only to miscarry late in the first trimester. Then her grandfather died of COVID. This one-two punch of tragedies, coupled with the loneliness of sheltering-in-place, drove Nicole into an abusive relationship that sent her spiraling into a deep depression. As a post-COVID world slowly grinds to life, she finds enough inner strength to begin pulling herself out of the hole. Now more than ever, she needs the support of her friends.
This past year started on a high note for Michael Zavala. He bought a new house and started renovating it himself. But soon after, the pandemic forced his mother and his twin sister Nicole to move in with him. After a lifetime of co-dependent cohabitation with Nicole, Michael feels it's time for his twin sister to learn how to function without him. But in her current state, the prospect of adulting is far more intimidating to Nicole than cartel life. Soon, her situation will force Michael to be there for his sister in ways he never dreamed he would have to be.
Dayana Castellanos is grateful for her second chance at life. After serving three years in prison for running a ring of marijuana grow houses, she's back home with her four children. Dayana's family is healthy, her music studio is almost open for business, and she's in love. Her boyfriend Castro is a 25-year-old aspiring musician, who's already moved in with her and her family. Castro's been clear with Dayana, he's moved on from his past and started a new life with her and her kids. But will he be able to avoid the temptation of the streets?
Stephanie is no stranger to struggle with men. Her father's career as a drug trafficker for the cartel tore her family apart, and Stephanie watched as he cheated on her mother and shattered her heart. But the experience of sheltering-in-place all alone served as a wake-up call, and now Stephanie's ready to put herself out there, find love, and start a family. As she juggles with the uncertainty of dating outside of her rather unique social circle, Stephanie must also contend with her mother Gloria's not-so-subtle hints that she's ready for grandchildren.r.
Until Eddie Soto's arrest, the only life he knew was one of danger and struggle. Now that he's a free man, he's trying to start over. Following his split from Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores, Eddie began dating Kat Rojas. Now, he's anxious to make up for lost time with his son Deniro. He missed four years of his life in prison and he doesn't intend to miss another second. His new girlfriend isn't from the cartel life, and while he thinks a relationship with someone like her is what he needs, Eddie worries that she'll leave him when she learns the full extent of his past.
Mike "Majix" Yuen
With momentum building for Pure Blanco, Mike "Majix" Yuen is looking at a bright future in the cannabis business. But he's still consumed by his past, specifically his arrest and conviction on felony marijuana charges over a decade ago. Majix is on a mission to rewrite history, launching a legal battle to officially expunge the conviction from his record. Despite relaxed attitudes towards legalization, Majix faces an uphill climb in his pursuit of a clean slate, along with an emotional journey to make peace with his difficult childhood.
As an old friend of Stephanie Acevedo, Ivette understands where Steph is coming from with her concerns for Kat "Tatu Baby" Flores. Her father, too, spent most of his life in the drug game. Born in Mexico, he legally immigrated to the U.S. but was stripped of his citizenship after being arrested by the feds. Ivette was conceived during his time in prison, and after his release, her father was deported to Mexico, but he couldn't live without his family, so he traveled back to the border and illegally crossed to join them in California.
For a while, life was good, but Ivette's father wasn't able to leave the drug life behind. He spent most of her life in and out of prison. Ivette remembers being 10 years old and watching the feds swarm her house and shoot the family dog. Each time her father was arrested and deported, he made his way back to his family in the United States -- and the drug world.
Her father has since passed away, and Ivette is proud of his legacy. She believes he did what he needed to do to survive and provide for their family, and blames a lack of opportunity as the force that kept pushing him back into the drug world.
Ali Cabrera Tapia
Ali grew up in the drug world, and one lesson she learned very early was to keep your circle of trust small. After losing an ex-boyfriend and two cousins to the Dominican cartel, she knows the true cost of this life.
Carlos "Loz" Oliveros
Seasons 1 and 2 - Carlos "Loz" Oliveros grew up surrounded by the world of the Mexican cartel. After narrowly escaping a bloody shootout, he decided to make a change. He discovered his gift for the art of tattooing and is now one of the most respected tattoo artists in Miami, but his newfound success is threatened by the demons of his past.