- All Videos
- 01:52S2Cobra's Timepiece TattooCobra tattoos her first client at 9MAG.
- 02:00S2Kat Reaches Her Breaking Point With 9MAGAfter having her personal items discarded and her tattoo booth given to Junior, Kat lets her emotions fly.
- 03:33S2Danielle Discovers That Don Has Another ChildWhile accompanying Charmaine to her photoshoot Danielle sees a photo online claiming that Don has a child with another woman.10/03/2016
- 02:48S2The 9MAG Ladies Push Phor’s Buttons At His ShowPhor is trying to prepare for his important gig, but Kat, Charmaine, and Danielle are a distraction when they get drunk and rowdy backstage.10/03/2016
- 02:38S2Ryan Calls For A Team MeetingTensions are high when Ryan sits down with the crew to discuss how the employees are neglecting to pay rent.10/03/2016
- 01:08ExclusiveS2The 9Mag Ladies Play A Riddle GameDanielle, Kat, and Charmaine mess around in the shop.10/03/2016
- 02:04S2Don Takes A Paternity TestAfter seeing the Instagram post of a woman claiming her daughter to be his, Don takes a test to set the record straight.10/03/2016
- 03:08S2Ryan Introduces Junior To The ShopRyan brings in accomplished artist, Junior Diaz, as a new member of the 9MAG crew.10/03/2016
- 03:03S2Van Gets Out Of Jail And Reunites With The 9MAG CrewThe 9MAG crew brings a party bus to the prison to pick up Van.10/03/2016
- 02:37ExclusiveS2Kat and Danielle Talk About Ryan’s MeetingKat vents to Danielle about how Charmaine and Ryan upset her at the shop the other night.10/03/2016
- 02:21S2Ashley Is Suspicious of DonWhen Ashley's friend stops by the house, she tells her about Don's shady behavior and her plan to figure out what's going on.10/10/2016
- 02:12S2Phor Tattoos His CrushPhor has a flirtatious tattoo session with Nikki, a client he may be catching feelings for.10/10/2016
Forget Chicago, Kat is one of the most sought-after tattoo artists in the whole country. A founding artist of 9MAG, her work quickly stood out, but some felt she was more focused on her own career than the shop itself. And when things got messy between her and Ryan, she ultimately decided to bounce and take her talents to L.A.
Charmaine BeyCast Member
After spending years under Ryan and his relentless management style, Charmaine broke away to start 2nd City Ink. She's a constant hustler who places a high value on family and loyalty. But recently, a falling-out with her business partner, the loss of her mother, the birth of her daughter during the pandemic and her dad's cancer diagnosis upended Charmaine's world and left her shop in jeopardy.
A founding member of 9MAG, Van is now on the outs with the crew. Never feeling like he got enough credit for his role in helping build Ryan's empire, Van eventually left to start Loyal Ink with several other crew members. He later came back into the fold, but Ryan cut him loose. Now he's focused on being a dad and building up his fashion line.
Phor RobinsonCast Member
Phor is experiencing challenges as a new father in a co-parenting situationship. Even though he has made it abundantly clear to everyone else he isn't in a relationship with Nina, it's unclear whether or not he plainly communicates that information to her. Still, Phor believes his days of finding true love are ahead of him, and he is exploring his options. As far as professionally, Phor is still grinding away in the music scene and exploring new ventures, one of which is opening a line of sex toys under the brand name Phorplay. Clearly, Phor thinks he can mix business and pleasure -- and plans to do so.
As 9MAG's first receptionist and Charmaine's cousin, Danielle was a core member of the original 9MAG crew. But that didn't always make for happy times. When tensions began to grow between her and Ryan, and the rest of the crew started to fracture, Danielle had to decide whether she wanted to stay a part of the drama or focus on her sometimes-rocky relationship with Terrence.
Don BrumfieldCast Member
Though he's been a fixture at 9MAG from day one, Don's personal life is far from constant. He's been through many ups and downs over the years, including past infidelities that threatened his home life. Now, after a health scare that put him in the hospital, Don is on a journey of spiritual, mental and physical growth, which includes branching out from the shop and opening his own gym.
Cobra is a tattoo artist in pursuit of self-love and confidence, even as she battles powerful inner demons. Fueled by her father’s dying words to never give up on her dreams, Cobra is ready to prove to 9MAG and the world that she is the real deal. But after Hurricane Harvey left her family unhoused, Cobra found herself thrust into the role of sole provider.
Ryan HenryCast Member
Ryan hopes to reframe his personal and professional image after a tumultuous start to the season when his dirty laundry was aired out -- and his professional relationship with Charmaine was tested. Now, Ryan hits the reset button, which will sever old ties and bring new opportunities. After years of unhealthy back-and-forth with former partner Rachel and lots of therapy, Ryan entertains the idea of finding love once again. Apart from wanting to hit the dating scene, he is focused on the expansion of 9MAG and the elevation of his brand. As he continues to remove the toxicity of his past, he understands only one person stands in his way of glory: himself.
A gifted and driven artist native to Chicago, Junior is a force to be reckoned with. He used tattooing to escape from a long family history of gang involvement. But sometimes Junior's brash attitude and reckless sense of humor can cause friction between him and other employees at 9MAG, as demonstrated by the epic street brawl he helped instigate in Jamaica.
Ashley has been with Don ever since they met in college, but staying with him hasn't always been easy. Don's history of infidelity has tested their relationship numerous times, but Ashley has fought hard to keep their family together. However, after a major health scare, she began contemplating a move to Texas and ending things with Don once and for all.