The 9MAG and 2nd City Ink teams adjust to life post-shutdown, Ryan considers expanding his business, and Charmaine faces conflict at work when she reunites with some of her old crew.
- All Videos
- 05:15InterviewS7Last Woman StandingCharmaine talks about being the last remaining woman from Season 1, how the tattoo industry is slowly becoming less of a boys' club and what happened to her former female castmates.09/21/2021
- 07:45InterviewS7Ryan's Hair JourneyRyan looks back at his changing hairstyles -- from an unfortunate fade to a sleek, mane-taming topknot -- and draws correlations between the looks and what his mindset was at the time.09/22/2021
- 05:43InterviewS7Ryan's Tattoo EvolutionRyan looks back at all the tattoos he's done on the show, including his freehand piece from the first episode and his wrist tattoo for Nicki Minaj.09/30/2021
- 04:13InterviewS79MAG Tattoo Artists Critique Black Ink Crew ArtistsRyan and Phor of 9MAG admire Young Bae's fearless approach to a challenging design, applaud Alana's attention to her client's wishes and celebrate Kevin Laroy's out-of-the-box creativity.09/30/2021
- 02:55ExclusiveS7Does 9MAG Have a Ghost?Ryan catches some spooky behavior at 9MAG, and then he tells Brittany and Shogun about the frustration he's dealing with following his fallout with Anthony.10/04/2021
- 02:39InterviewS7Phor's Tattoo EvolutionPhor reflects on some on his most memorable tattoos through the years, including the highs and lows, and shares how he plans to give back to other artists.10/05/2021
- 04:39InterviewS7Konversations with KittyKitty answers love and romance questions from fans, including what to do when the love is gone, the worst Zodiac signs to date and how to keep women happy.10/05/2021
- 07:48InterviewS7Know Your Show - Black Ink CrewKitty, Charmaine, Phor, Ryan and Don try to identify tattoos by the crew that tattooed them -- Chicago, New York or Compton, and Kitty tries not to throw too much shade in the process.10/07/2021
- 03:15InterviewS79MAG Boot CampDon, Phor and Ryan of 9MAG talk about their health and fitness journeys, what motivates them to train and how they help each other stay on track.10/11/2021
- 02:30ExclusiveS7Don Plans a Dad-chelor PartyWhile shopping for their soon-to-be-born nephew, Don tells Ashley he wants to throw his brother one last pre-fatherhood bash.10/11/2021
- 04:28InterviewS7Miss Kitty's Dating ProfileMiss Kitty reveals what she is and isn't looking for in a man, the worst date she's ever been on and why she doesn't care for read receipts.10/18/2021
- 01:40ExclusiveS79MAG Needs Booths, Not ExcusesRyan begins to lose patience with a beloved contractor who's been blending up drinks rather than making new artist booths for the shop.10/18/2021
Ryan HenryCast Member
The owner of 9MAG and the reigning tattoo king of Chicago, Ryan enjoys a reputation as one of the most sought-after artists in the country. But despite his success, it can still be a struggle to hold down his fractious crew. Now, in the aftermath a three-month lockdown and a salacious scandal that threaten his business and reputation, he's forced to close ranks to all but his most loyal crew members.
Charmaine BeyCast Member
After spending years under Ryan and his relentless management style, Charmaine broke away to start 2nd City Ink. She's a constant hustler who places a high value on family and loyalty. But recently, a falling-out with her business partner, the loss of her mother, the birth of her daughter during the pandemic and her dad's cancer diagnosis upended Charmaine's world and left her shop in jeopardy.
Don BrumfieldCast Member
Though he's been a fixture at 9MAG from day one, Don's personal life is far from constant. He's been through many ups and downs over the years, including past infidelities that threatened his home life. Now, after a health scare that put him in the hospital, Don is on a journey of spiritual, mental and physical growth, which includes branching out from the shop and opening his own gym.
Phor RobinsonCast Member
Phor is a man of many artistic passions. When he's not at 9MAG, he's usually focused on music, which -- like tattooing -- has always been an important outlet for his self-expression and mental health. But with a son on the way, Phor is anxious that becoming a father may mean the end of his rock-star ways.
Miss KittyCast Member
Miss Kitty, a D.C. native turned New Yorker in exile, is now the brand manager of 2nd City Ink. She's decided to make a fresh start in the Windy City after her steamy fling with Ryan sparked rumors and chaos among her old crew back in Harlem. Now, with 2nd City Ink's future in doubt, the no-nonsense Kitty is focused on breathing new life into the shop.