- All Videos
- 04:14ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 1 - Kirk's New ArtistJessica Dime gleefully recounts her final strip show in Miami, and Kirk explains the emotions that surfaced while spending time with his new artist.11/04/2021
- 06:59ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 2 - Karlie Gets Her ProofKirk gets thoughtful about his golf outing with the guys and their many questions for him, then Karlie puts her snooping skills to good use uncovering a paper trail for Rasheeda.11/04/2021
- 05:15ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 3 - Karlie's Messy OpeningKarlie and Rasheeda have a laugh about the mess that went down with Jessica Dime at Karlie's grand opening, and Joc gives play-by-play commentary on Khadiyah and Sina's sit-down.11/04/2021
- 05:36ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 4 - Confrontations for TwoKarlie and Rasheeda watch their meetup after Karlie's grand opening mess, and Joc talks about how Khadiyah crossed a line when she tied him to the bed.11/04/2021
- 04:08ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 5 - Momma Dee's Ring DingMomma Dee weighs in on being given a ring in the very romantic locale of a chicken wing restaurant, and Jessica reveals how her management meeting with Jazze Pha went so wrong.11/04/2021
- 05:19ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 6 - Rasheeda Takes AllRasheeda and her mom have a ball collecting some of Kirk's luxurious toys for an auction, and Momma Dee asserts her right to a romantic commitment while talking with Ernest.11/04/2021
- 05:02ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 7 - Kirk's Auction ActionKirk looks back at stopping Rasheeda from auctioning his stuff, and Joc and Khadiyah reminisce about their extremely uncomfortable massage room apology.11/04/2021
- 04:48ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 8 - Kirk Sits Ashley DownKirk explains his thoughts when telling Ashley that she needs to get in his wife's good graces, and Mimi reacts to Ariane bringing up her talk with Margeaux about the sex tape.11/04/2021
- 04:52ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 9 - Ernest's ProposalMomma Dee has an emotional walk down memory lane as she revisits the romantic day when Ernest proposed in church, and Joc goes through it as he relives Khadiyah's pregnancy scare.11/04/2021
- 04:46ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 10 - Guest JocJoc finds the funny in his stint as an unwanted guest at Kirk and Rasheeda's house, and Jessica explains exactly what it means to drink from the Fountain of Dime.11/04/2021
- 04:59ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 11 - Jessica Works ItJessica sings along to her own jams and watches Margeaux's big performance, then remembers her recording studio altercation with Joseline that went south quickly.11/04/2021
- 05:29ExclusiveS4Check Yourself: Season 4, Episode 12 - Rasheeda Bursts InRasheeda's sleuthing reaches new heights when she barges into Ashley's hotel room in search of Kirk, and Jessica takes a major step in her music career by meeting with Jermaine Dupri.11/04/2021
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta | Episode 412 | Bonus Clips
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta | Episode 412 | Bonus Clips
Rasheeda FrostCast Member
Mimi FaustCast Member
Stevie J.Cast Member
Karlie ReddCast Member
Kirk FrostCast Member
Yung JocCast Member
Erica DixonCast Member
Tommie LeeCast Member
Tommie Lee instantly rose to stardom with her television debut in season 5; partly because of her fiery personality, but also because of her flawless looks. The New Jersey native came out guns blazing and has shown no signs of slowing down.
With several business deals in the making, Tommie plans to build an empire around her burgeoning brand. With her ex-lover Scrapp DeLeon behind bars, this single mother of two is hard at work building her empire and needs no prince to complete her kingdom. Tommie may have lost a few friends and gained some new haters, but nothing is stopping her glow up.
Jessica DimeCast Member
Fans fell in love with Jessica Dime when her ball playing fiancé Shawne Williams popped the big question to her in Jamaica and she replied with a resounding "YES". Before her trip down the aisle, Dime is working hard in the studio to crank out hits before her "I Dos".
The Memphis rapper has been finding her footing in the music industry since landing a deal with Flo Rida years ago. Now unsigned, Dime is looking for a label home for her down south flare and bossed up style. She recently released a single and some visuals for her latest song and plans to follow it up with an EP.
Tammy RiveraCast Member
Tammy Rivera recently found success as a songstress and her hit single "All These Kisses" made an impression on the charts.
While she and her husband Waka Flocka Flame continue to work on their marriage, Tammy is hard at work on making a name for herself in the music business while still juggling her T. Rivera swimwear line and raising her daughter Charlie.
Joseline HernandezCast Member
Ariane DavisCast Member
Ariane Davis lights up any room she enters. Her charisma, personality and stunning looks have been captivating audiences for years. She's a sought after model and has been spending late nights in the studio completing her new EP.
Ariane has also become a staple in the LGBTQ community, and travels the nation hosting LGBTQ events using her celebrity to champion charitable causes.
Nikko LondonCast Member
Season 3 + Season 4
Brooklyn born and raised, Nikko London has established himself as one of America’s most notorious and hated reality TV villains. Accused of both manipulating and tarnishing the image of Mimi Faust in his quest for fame (or infamy), their Scandal In Atlanta sextape leak took the world by storm. A music industry vet, Nikko has managed to stay on the scene from NYC to LA to The ATL in his quest for fame and fortune.
His estranged wife Margeaux Simms - a secret kept from both Mimi and Love and Hip Hop Atlanta fans for almost two seasons - is a multi-talented stylist, and recording and visual artist. She has relocated to Atlanta from Brooklyn in the hopes of restoring their relationship. As self-proclaimed "soulmates", the pair are also partners in both fashion and music enterprises.
Margeaux SimmsCast Member
New to the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast, Margeaux (Margo) Simms has been a secret from both fans and from her estranged huband's ex, Mimi Faust, for two seasons! This multi-talented stylist/recording/visual artist of Canadian-Jamaican heritage grew up surrounded by farmland, but by the time she was 14 was pursuing music. She sang on hip-hop tracks while attending Ryerson Polytechnic University to study fashion design, adopting the brand moniker "HOFM" (Houseofmargeaux). Even though she moved to the U.S. to pursue a career as a fashion designer, she soon realized she wanted to be a professional musician.
In 2005 her group Test Drive was produced by Timberland, Danja Handz, and The Runners, along with DJ Khalid. Margeaux has also worked with producer Nellee Hooper (No Doubt, Bjork, Massive Attack). Along with working as a bartender, Margeaux then went on to produce her self-released solo EP 'Animal House'. "HOFM" is now finishing up her third EP which is not yet titled.
Margeaux has relocated to Atlanta from Brooklyn in the hopes of restoring her relationship with Nikko, and despite their estrangement, the self-proclaimed "soulmates" are also partners in both fashion and music enterprises.
D. SmithCast Member
Talented, provocative, and groundbreaking all describe the newest Love & Hip Hop Atlanta addition D. Smith! This Miami-born, Brooklyn-bred singer/songwriter/producer has worked with some of the best in the business.
Smith's defining moment came after being tapped by Lil Wayne to be a part of his most successful project to date "The Carter III", which sold one million copies in its debut week, and was awarded the Album of The Year and Best Rap Album at the Grammys in 2009.
D. Smith is also the first transitioning transgender woman in Love & Hip Hop history.
Betty IdolCast Member
The Colombian/African-American stunner first turned heads (under the alter ego SALO) with the international dance hit "Elevator". She next linked up with mega producer Polow Da Don, who officially inducted her into his Zone 4 collective. Soon Betty Idol followed with her debut feature alongside future collaborator 2Chainz on Lloyd's third musical effort "King Of Hearts", on the song "Bang"; this time debuting her alias Betty Idol.
Betty Idol's eclectic personal style and voice make her a "go to" girl for vocal guest spots. She and her BFF D. Smith are setting the music industry and ATL streets ablaze as a dynamic songwriter/producing duo.
After being the longtime mistress to Yung Joc while he was infamously dating Karlie, Khadiyah can now proudly proclaim herself as Joc's main squeeze amongst all of his groupies and 4 baby mamas - or so she thinks. Khadiyah feels she's different than all of Joc's baby mamas because she is self sufficient and is Joc's self proclaimed sugar mama. KD has so many jobs (i.e. she's a driver, stylist, realtor, etc.), that she had to ALSO become a corporate accountant just to keep track of all her W-2s!
Khadiyah will stop at nothing to get Joc to put a ring on it because she will never be baby mama #5 after Joc's baby mama #4 Sina. KD hates Sina with a passion and wants to lay the law down on her when it comes to her man!
Sina is Yung Joc's fourth baby mama - even though she had hoped to become so much more in Joc's life. After being a professional caterer in the entertainment industry for many years, and being Joc's music industry friend for 7 years, Sina became pregnant with Joc's twin daughters who both are now 1 years old.
Sina is still in love with Joc and has lingering resentment towards him for cheating on her with both Karlie Redd and Khadiyah. Sina hates Khadiyah "the home wrecker" for stealing Joc from her and will go head to head with KD to get him back - even if she has to catch Joc cheating with her on candid camera! Sina wants her family with Joc back more than anything in the world.