- All Videos
- 02:10S5Protecting the Norwood Family BrandRay J's mom demands that Princess publicly apologize to the Norwood family after airing her grievances about them on social media.07/16/2018
- 00:44InterviewS5Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood Watch the Truth Unfold on Season 5Not everything is black and white on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood.07/17/2018
- 02:15InterviewS5Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood Meet the Cast - Paris PhillipsBrooklyn native Paris Phillips describes how Twitter changed her life, explains how she deals with Hollywood gossip and reveals how she defends herself.07/17/2018
- 02:29InterviewS5Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood Meet the Cast - Apple WattsApple Watts explains the origin of her "Bottle Girl" moniker, how she makes her way through the industry and her legacy.07/18/2018
- 02:17InterviewS5Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood Meet the Cast - La'BritneyDetroit native La'Britney reflects on motherhood, what Love & Hip Hop means to her and her quest to take her career to another level.07/18/2018
- 02:15InterviewS5Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood Meet the Cast - RoccStarRoccStar chats about the biggest misconception people have about him, his goal to show up and show out, and remaining true to himself.07/19/2018
- 02:21InterviewS5Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood Meet the Cast - Shun LoveAlabama native Shun Love talks about being humble, hungry and focused, mentoring others and embracing gossip.07/19/2018
- 06:35S5Foreign Objects and Pregnancy Drama on the Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 5 PremiereKimberly, Moniece and Bridget chat about plastic surgery, breakups and pregnancy, and Princess tells her friends about the rumor Moniece has spread about her.07/19/2018
- 01:56S5Love & Hip Hop Hollywood What Do You Want Your Legacy to Be?The cast of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood opens up about what they'd like to be remembered for in life.07/20/2018
- 00:59InterviewS5Love & Hip Hop Hollywood What's the Fakest Headline You've Read?The cast of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood reveals the wildest, most salacious rumors out there.07/20/2018
- 03:58S5Fake It Till You Make ItKimberly pops off at Lyrica for arriving late to one of their performances.07/23/2018
- 01:28S5Introducing Apple WattsAfter dancing at Solo Lucci's party, Apple Watts gives A1 an unsolicited preview of her music.07/23/2018
Ray JCast Member
Ray J has been hard at work turning his business venture Raycon into a global enterprise. He's balancing his duties as a singer-songwriter, producer, actor and electronics mogul -- but his number one job is as a dad and husband. He and Princess Love Norwood are striving toward finding the right work-life balance as both entrepreneurs expand their ever-growing empires.
Princess Love NorwoodCast Member
Princess Love Norwood
Princess Love Norwood has been loving her role as mommy to Melody and Epik. The wife and entrepreneur is also hard at work ensuring the success of her clothing line, Princess Love, while adding to her empire through her cosmetics line, Prella. With multiple ventures and competing schedules between Princess and her multihyphenate husband, the Norwoods are continuously working to find the right balance.
Kimberly PateCast Member
After years of chart-topping hits including "V.S.O.P.," "Can't Raise a Man" and "Not a Little Bit," Kimberly Pate is ready for a personal and professional reinvention. Coinciding with the release of her fourth album, "Kimberly: The People I Used to Know," Kimberly dropped the "K. Michelle" moniker and was very open in her attempts to have a second child with the assistance of a surrogate. Recently, she's attempted to make a career change as she ventures into country music.
Lyrica AndersonCast Member
Lyrica Anderson's love for singing came from watching and listening to her mother, Lyrica Garrett, whose powerhouse vocals have a dash of soul and a sprinkle of magic. Lyrica is happiest in the studio working on her latest project. While her marriage to super producer Floyd "A1" Bentley has created some drama, her son Ocean Bentley has given her more resolve and purpose as she works hard at balancing her life as a wife, mother and artist.
Floyd "A1" BentleyCast Member
Floyd "A1" Bentley
Hitmaker to superstars like Chris Brown, French Montana and Ty Dolla $ign, Floyd "A1" Bentley is transitioning into a bona fide artist who's cranking out bangers. After touring with Grammy Award-winning artist T-Pain, A1 is ready to step out as an independent artist while overseeing his music label, Sound Entertainment. Balancing work and family in Hollywood seems to be A1's biggest challenge yet. Despite the salacious headlines, A1 tries to stay on top of his game, working things out with his wife, Lyrica Anderson, and keeping his family intact.
Teairra MariCast Member
The one-time "Princess of the Roc," Teairra Marí Thomas released her first album at the age of 16 and has been grinding in Hollywood as an actress and singer-songwriter ever since. In recent years, her entertainment career has taken a backseat to alcohol-fueled personal problems, but now, Teairra Mari is back. After a successful stint in rehab, she returns to "Love & Hip Hop" with new music, a new boyfriend and a new outlook on life, but nothing is what it seems, and a high-profile crisis looks to be the ultimate test of her newfound resolve.
Moniece SlaughterCast Member
For the first time in a long time, Moniece Slaughter is truly happy and living her best life. After years of self-examination, the singer-songwriter is doing all she can to stay away from the Hollywood drama. She's focusing on the rebirth of her music career -- but old habits die hard, and the temptation to lash out at her rivals may prove too much to resist.
Nikki "Miss Nicky Baby" MudarrisCast Member
Nikki "Miss Nicky Baby" Mudarris
A native of Los Angeles, Nicole "Miss Nikki Baby" Mudarris learned the art of being a boss while working for the family business, a chain of burlesque clubs. Now, Nikki is handling her own business by launching her own brand of lingerie, Nude by Nikki. A loyal friend, Nikki can often be found guiding her bestie, Teairra Marí Thomas, through her latest drama.
Brooke ValentineCast Member
With the release of her hit single "Girlfight" in 2005, Brooke Valentine exploded onto the scene as one of the music industry's hottest rising stars, but her career cooled down just as fast when she turned her attention to raising her son and shifted her professional focus to songwriting. After some messy romantic entanglements, Brooke is ready to clear her mind and get back to business. An unexpected health crisis forced her to shake up her priorities and decide what she really wants out of life and love.
After a 15-year break, Fizz and the rest of the legendary R&B group B2K finally reunited for the very successful Millennium Tour. Even with a hectic multicity tour schedule, group drama and swirling rumors about his love life, Fizz relished his return to the stage.
Pam BentleyCast Member
After marrying her Nigerian prince, the outspoken mom of Floyd "A1" Bentley has a new perspective on living life to the fullest. Refusing to let anyone or anything stand in the way of her happiness, Mama Pam works to keep her family together and hopes to keep the peace between her feuding sons.
Lyrica GarrettCast Member
With a golden voice that ages like fine wine and only gets better with time, Lyrica Garrett is a powerhouse and free spirit. She possesses fearless stage presence, which allows her to lose her inhibitions and command any stage when she performs. Her album "Ready" featured the talents of legends like Mr. Dalvin of Jodeci. Her role as a grandmother keeps her busy -- as does the rumor mill. Lyrica G continues to be a source of strength and wisdom -- and a confidante -- for her daughter Lyrica Anderson.
Marcus BlackCast Member
Best known for his work with The Game, Marcus Black is an up-and-coming rapper and songwriter. He's also a smooth-talking, troublemaking ladies' man. His up-and-down relationship with Brooke Valentine finds him playing the field and becoming entangled in messy love triangles.
Bridget KellyCast Member
An ambitious artist known for her powerhouse vocals, Bridget Kelly got a taste of fame back in 2009 when she toured with JAY-Z and performed "Empire State of Mind" in front of sold-out arena crowds, but when her deal at Roc Nation ended in 2014 without a finished album, it looked like her moment may have passed. A tough and resilient New Yorker, Bridget is determined to get a second chance. After too much time spent tangling with Brooke Valentine over men, Bridget doubled down on her career to put the finishing touches on her debut full-length album.
Paris PhillipsCast Member
As somebody who knows everybody, Paris Phillips is a ride-or-die friend who gets all the tea -- which she's more than happy to spill, especially to her bestie, Zellswag. Paris is taking her talents to the big screen; however, she's not interested in playing the chubby best friend and is working on reinventing herself -- but it hasn't been easy. Ever the hustler, Paris has her hand in everything and is focused on using her charisma and personality to take her to the top.
Ray "Misster Ray" CunninghamCast Member
Ray "Misster Ray" Cunningham
Ray "Misster Ray" Cunningham is an L.A.-based multimedia personality who has established himself on various platforms including television, radio and digital media. Serving as creative director for Heritage Music Group, Ray looks to rebrand himself as more than just the messy bestie.
Apple WattsCast Member
A tough-as-nails stripper from the mean streets of Compton, Apple Watts is determined to overcome her challenging upbringing and leave dancing behind while solidifying herself in the music industry, but first, she'll need to manage her self-destructive tendencies she attributes to a childhood spent in the foster-care system. With mentor and friend Yolanda "YoYo" Whittaker behind her, Apple's striving to get on the straight and narrow -- but with her unpredictability, only time will tell.